Murrieta Elementary School opened in 1958 as the first school in what would later become the Murrieta Valley Unified School District. The school serves students in Kindergarten through Grade 5. Over the years classrooms, offices, and a cafeteria were added and a comprehensive modernization program was completed in 2002. The project scope includes replacing the relocatable classrooms near the playing fields with a two-story permanent structure will stabilize the academic environment will allow reclaiming site area for fields and provide classrooms for Special Ed that are sized and equipped properly.
Restrooms and Support Spaces
Outdoor Assembly Area
New Parking Expansion
New Bus Drop Off Plaza and Shelter